The World I Call My Own
Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com

~Previous Posts~ ~Things to do~
  • Go Science Centre
  • Go to Zoo with them
  • Give Rick a treat
  • Lose 5 more kilos

~TagBoard~

~Credits~
  • diaphaneity dot com
  • Monday, April 24, 2006

    The first paper

    Tomorrow will be the first exam paper for my last exam in NUS.

    Although I sort of regreated taking the chemistry modules when I can don't take any this semester, I'm still glad that I can start my exam with a Chem paper and end it with a chem paper too.

    9th of July... It's well.... pretty near...

    Somehow I dread finishing exam... because after the exams.. I do not know what will be happening to me... Will I get a job? Or will I strike Toto and won't have to worry about my loans? Hahahaha... I hope the latter will come true though...

    I shall browse through my inorganic for the one last time... Tonight will be the last night I'll be studying Inorganic. I may not be able to touch inorganic anymore... I love chemistry.. but will I be given the chance to continue pursuing my dream?


    This is what happen to a chemist facing exam....


    No lah.. we're sweet little people... WAHAHAHAHA


    link | posted by trom_piggy at 11:48 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela